If you’re anything like some of the staff here at Abode, then you’d understand us when we say breakfast is one of our absolute favourite times of the day. There’s something about early mornings and the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans that has us hooked.
Being a bit of a foodie/ breakfast fanatic, I recently found myself compiling a list of breakfast & brunch spots around Perth that I felt were worth trying out. After digging a little deeper, I was blown away with the results! It seems the number of breakfast bars/ brunch spots around Perth has grown exponentially over the past 12 – 18 months.
And then it hit me, what could be better than a list of some of Perth’s most amazing breakfast bars? I thought about giving you the “top 5 MUST see spots”, but how can I narrow it down when there are just so many new cool, quirky places to try? So, here they are, in no particular order…
1. Moore and Moore – Henry Street, Fremantle
2. Gill Street Café & Deli – Gill Street, Mosman Park
3. Sayers Sister – Lake Street, Perth
4. The Naked Fig Café – Marine Parade, Swanbourne
5. Architects & Heroes – Rokeby Road, Subiaco
6. The Dancing Goat – Railway Street, Cottesloe
7. Tarts Café – Lake Street, Northbridge
8. Cimbalino Espresso – Napoleon Street, Cottesloe
9. Typika – Stirling Hwy, Claremont
10. Bib & Tucker – Leighton Beach Blvd, North Fremantle
11. John Street Café – John Street, Cottesloe
12. Toast – Royal Street, East Perth
13. Piccolos Corner – St Leonards Ave, West Leederville
14. The Blue Duck – Marine Parade, Cottesloe
15. Lemon Lane – Bay View Terrace, Claremont
16. West End Deli – Carr Street, West Perth
17. Boucla – Rokeby Road, Subiaco
18. Beaches Café – Marine Parade, Cottesloe
19. Bread in Common – Pakenham Street, Fremantle
20. Fortysevenkirwanstreet – Kirwan Street, Floreat
21. Little Sisto – Sackville Terrace, Doubleview
22. The Attic – Bannister Street, Fremantle
23. Wild Poppy – Wray Ave, Fremantle
24. La Veen Coffee & Kitchen – King Street, Perth CBD
25. Vans – Napoleon Street, Cottesloe
Of course, we could have a list that goes for days, but these are just some of the spots that struck my interest, conveniently located in some of my favourite suburbs around Perth. So, how many can you cross off your list?
Happy brunching fellow foodies!